Licensed Application End User License Agreement
By using the Licensed Application, you agree that these Licensed Application End User License Agreement Supplemental Terms (the “Supplemental Terms”) you agree as follows:
1. The Supplemental Terms are supplemental to and do not replace or supersede the Licensed Application End User License Agreement (the “EULA”);
2. Capitalized terms not defined in the Supplemental Terms shall have the meanings as assigned in the EULA;
3. Phantom Force, LP (“PF”) makes no representation that Services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location;
4. PF has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any Services, and that by using such Services, the Services’ additional terms of service, including privacy policies (and not those of PF) will apply to your use of such Services;
5. In the event of a conflict between the EULA and the Supplemental Terms, the Supplemental Terms shall govern; and
6. If any provision of the EULA or the Supplemental Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder of the provision and the other provisions of the EULA and the Supplemental Terms shall not be affected.
If you do not agree with these Supplemental Terms, please do not use the Licensed Application.
Contact. For questions about these Supplemental Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: January 5, 2016.